Hex Grid: Corridor Tiles Now Available at WargameVault!
This Multi-Layered PDF is a system of six inch wide (measured flat-to-flat) interlocking hex tiles with over 180 layer options that can be combined to create endless castles, caves, or cobblestone roads for any tabletop RPG or wargame. The different layers can be turned on or off to build up custom combinations. These layers include:
- Castle, Cave, and Cobblestone Backgrounds.
- 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", and 2" point-to-point "Hexa-Scape" Hex Space Sizes.
- Individual Block Stone and Rough Rock Wall and Stair Sections to build your corridors.
- Twenty Center Features for adding obstacles and objectives to your tiles. Center features include: Pit Traps, Water Pools, Clockwork Constructs, Magical Seals, Iron Gates, and many others!
- Terrain and Atmosphere Overlays for Darkness, Smoke, Fire, Water, Rubble, Vines, Sand, etc.
- Numbering Layers to create random entry points on the corners, flat sides, or both.
- Sketch Layout Page to plan your dungeons before you print them.
- All Walls, Stairs, and Center Features can be printed without the background layers and cut out separately to be used as extra sections or tokens.
Please check out this LINK for more information!